Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1372.291 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 46% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,109,307 Dinar (€808) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 761,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (about 1 hour ago)