Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1254.724 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 44% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 561,375 Dinar (€447) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 55,000 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 101,200TL (about 1 hour ago)