Cost of living comparison between Innsbruck, Austria and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1237.708 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 42% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 554,912 Dinar (€448) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 17,200 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)