Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1458.385 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 52% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,060,027 Dinar (€727) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 698,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)