Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1322.956 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,199,309 Dinar (€907) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 816,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)