Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.450 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indore (India) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 733,630 Dinar (₨42,041) in Indore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 713,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Algiers costs 4,000 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Portland, Oregon costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (about 1 hour ago)