Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.317 IQD / NGN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 900,241 Dinar (271,436 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 732,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbra costs €459 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Resistencia costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)