Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.307 IQD / NGN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 962,033 Dinar (290,885 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 797,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jalna costs ₨135 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,075 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)