Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.307 IQD / NGN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 896,584 Dinar (271,095 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 706,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (39 minutes ago)