Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.749 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 514,965 Dinar (137,353 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)