Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.539 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 925,689 Dinar (Php39,326) in Iloilo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 724,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)