Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.708 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 978,114 Dinar (Php43,073) in Iloilo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 764,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (37 minutes ago)