Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1166.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 844,266 Dinar ($724) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 759,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨30,495 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)