Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40631 IQD / COP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 762,918 Dinar (COL$1,877,654) in Ibague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 722,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)