Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.281 IQD / NGN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 884,800 Dinar (269,675 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 752,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.50TL (about 2 hours ago)