Cost of living comparison between Ibadan, Nigeria and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.832 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 399,662 Dinar (104,283 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)