Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.195 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 775,698 Dinar (242,755 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 696,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (37 minutes ago)