Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.324 IQD / NGN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 927,810 Dinar (279,140 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 787,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fort St. John costs C$1.30 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 65 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belfast costs £0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)