Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.749 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 322,898 Dinar (86,124 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (43 minutes ago)