Cost of living comparison between Hyderabad, Pakistan and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 722 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.127 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 17% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 259,597 Dinar (₨23,331) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨12,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 300 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,050 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (24 minutes ago)