Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 776 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.291 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 15% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 264,063 Dinar (₨23,388) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)