Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 40.396 IQD / TWD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 919,468 Dinar (22,761 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 799,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 3 hours ago)