Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 38.874 IQD / TWD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 961,099 Dinar (24,723 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 821,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)