Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.380 IQD / THB
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 547,432 Dinar (16,400 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (43 minutes ago)