Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 180.343 IQD / DKK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 941,422 Dinar (kr5,220) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 720,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maputo costs 100,000 MT (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Venice costs €399 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Onitsha costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,193 (about 1 hour ago)