Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 177.296 IQD / DKK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,039,962 Dinar (kr5,866) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 748,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)