Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 150.035 IQD / SBD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 70% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 531,229 Dinar (3,541 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (29 minutes ago)