Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 145.621 IQD / SBD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 56% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,249,602 Dinar (8,581 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 800,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $2,638 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €31 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.209 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (about 3 hours ago)