Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 150.008 IQD / SBD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 58% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,264,117 Dinar (8,427 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 799,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)