Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 151.364 IQD / SBD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 56% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,278,633 Dinar (8,447 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 819,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)