Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 2.293 IQD / SYP *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 18% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 815,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 669,949 Dinar (292,134 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (43 minutes ago)