Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 889.958 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 50% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,227,387 Dinar (AU$1,379) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 818,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tucson, Arizona costs $52,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$140 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (24 minutes ago)