Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 923.479 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 48% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,039,322 Dinar (AU$1,125) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 701,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)