Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 913.439 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 50% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,151,130 Dinar (AU$1,260) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 765,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)