Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 268.840 IQD / GHS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,053,968 Dinar (GH₵3,920) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 801,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wichita, Kansas costs $30 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 2 hours ago)