Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 279.295 IQD / GHS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 440,365 Dinar (GH₵1,577) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (15 minutes ago)