Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 272.988 IQD / GHS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,016,428 Dinar (GH₵3,723) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 740,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)