Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 265.090 IQD / GHS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,007,290 Dinar (GH₵3,800) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 754,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 131TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)