Cost of living in Ho, Ghana vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 229.474 IQD / GHS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 970,167 Dinar (GH₵4,228) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 783,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$43,499 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$24,790 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 15,000 ₮ (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,626 (about 5 hours ago)