Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05183 IQD / VND
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 426,565 Dinar (8,229,340 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)