Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 595 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05189 IQD / VND
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 342,091 Dinar (6,592,422 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)