Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05138 IQD / VND
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 884,529 Dinar (17,213,834 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 771,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 15,000 Birr (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)