Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05196 IQD / VND
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 787,852 Dinar (15,161,974 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 703,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)