Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.880 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 57% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,116,745 Dinar (¥102,638) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 713,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (29 minutes ago)