Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 10.398 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 56% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 732,534 Dinar (¥70,449) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)