Cost of living in Himeji, Japan vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.826 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,076,740 Dinar (¥99,458) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 699,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palma de Mallorca costs €9,945 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbra costs €459 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Resistencia costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)