Cost of living in Hetauda, Nepal vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.480 IQD / NPR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hetauda (Nepal) is 91% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,501,917 Dinar (₨ 143,319) in Hetauda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 787,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Onitsha costs 145 ₦ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,193 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Ithaca, New York costs $91 (about 2 hours ago)