Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1320.728 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 604,426 Dinar (€458) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (15 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)