Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1244.730 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 596,470 Dinar (€479) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (20 minutes ago)