Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1351.282 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 59% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,245,504 Dinar (€922) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 785,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novosibirsk costs руб 13,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bangkok costs 125 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durban costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (about 1 hour ago)