Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 177.630 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 776,190 Dinar (元4,370) in Hefei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 717,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (about 2 hours ago)