Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / CUC *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 417,601 Dinar (354 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)