Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / CUC *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 642,073 Dinar (544 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)