Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / CUC *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 423,170 Dinar (358 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (about 1 hour ago)