Cost of living in Hasselt, Belgium compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1382.167 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hasselt (Belgium) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,106,044 Dinar (€800) in Hasselt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 805,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)