Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut, United States compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,237,617 Dinar ($1,048) in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 818,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jyväskylä costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (about 1 hour ago)