Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.088 IQD / SOS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 268% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,616,878 Dinar (1,253,500 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 711,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)