Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 176.154 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 897,462 Dinar (元5,095) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 760,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £69 (about 1 hour ago)