Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 174.965 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 872,386 Dinar (元4,986) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 770,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩25,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £800 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $716 (about 1 hour ago)