Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 550,134 Dinar ($466) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)