Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1191.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,083,617 Dinar ($910) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 708,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $70 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Dubbo costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leipzig costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 39 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €450 (about 3 hours ago)