Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1257.314 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 433,189 Dinar (€345) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)