Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05232 IQD / VND
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 335,362 Dinar (6,409,365 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Spokane, Washington costs $2.76 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stuttgart costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)