Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05203 IQD / VND
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 881,725 Dinar (16,946,890 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 824,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 95 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kampala costs 300,000 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 43 kr (about 1 hour ago)