Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05135 IQD / VND
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 758,479 Dinar (14,771,167 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 694,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (36 minutes ago)