Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 478.234 IQD / TND
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 755,582 Dinar (1,580 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 701,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (33 minutes ago)