Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 389.375 IQD / TND
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 752,391 Dinar (1,932 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 740,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Onitsha costs 145 ₦ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,193 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Ithaca, New York costs $91 (about 2 hours ago)