Cost of living comparison between Hammamet, Tunisia and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 515.778 IQD / TND
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 360,976 Dinar (700 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (35 minutes ago)