Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 795.827 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,059,162 Dinar (NZ$1,331) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 767,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 4,300 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 252 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (about 2 hours ago)