Cost of living in Hamilton, Canada compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 933.158 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (Canada) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 942,141 Dinar (C$1,010) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 685,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)