Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.138 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 794,791 Dinar (¥71,356) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 695,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)