Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00736 IQD / IRRX *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 734,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 624,086 Dinar (﷼ 22,019,646) in Hamadan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)