Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01849 IQD / IRRX *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 703,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 641,811 Dinar (﷼ 22,661,163) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 204 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Los Angeles, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,450 (about 1 hour ago)