Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01836 IQD / IRRX *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 719,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 654,441 Dinar (﷼ 23,999,858) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (25 minutes ago)