Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03231 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 791,444 Dinar (﷼ 24,497,249) in Hamadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 790,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)