Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03485 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 7% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 813,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 754,985 Dinar (﷼ 21,662,973) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (30 minutes ago)