Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02485 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 698,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 665,513 Dinar (﷼ 26,778,498) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (39 minutes ago)