Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.909 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 432,503 Dinar (3,206 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)