Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.664 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,138,824 Dinar (¥106,793) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 822,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 14,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vadodara costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Santiago de Cuba costs 70 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)