Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 324.050 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 678,405 Dinar (2,094 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)