Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 336.611 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 46% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,100,110 Dinar (3,268 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 755,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)