Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 10.477 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 981,217 Dinar (¥93,652) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 693,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Oslo costs kr 600 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)