Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.003 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 411,442 Dinar (₩410,327) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (29 minutes ago)