Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.106 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 922,457 Dinar (₩834,161) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 719,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)