Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.042 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 933,024 Dinar (₩895,410) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 710,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)