Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.050 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 974,701 Dinar (₩928,705) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 752,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fort St. John costs C$1.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 65 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belfast costs £0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)