Cost of living comparison between Gwangju, South Korea and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.025 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 417,134 Dinar (₩407,094) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)