Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.051 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,024,318 Dinar (₩974,168) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 792,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Barrie costs C$539 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling4,990 (about 2 hours ago)