Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.036 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 334,826 Dinar (₨18,564) in Gwalior to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (38 minutes ago)