Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 693 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.036 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 489,432 Dinar (₨27,136) in Gurgaon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)