Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 919 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.010 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 780,135 Dinar (₨43,317) in Gurgaon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 719,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London costs £20 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.49 (about 1 hour ago)