Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.344 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 9% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 425,424 Dinar (₨24,529) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (27 minutes ago)