Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.532 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 764,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 724,384 Dinar (₨84,900) in Gujrat.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 4 hours ago)