Cost of living in Guines, Cuba vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 1193.350 IQD / CUC *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 856,969 Dinar (718 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 768,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 3 hours ago)