Cost of living in Guelph, Canada compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 875.139 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 499,290 Dinar (C$571) in Guelph to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)