Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / CUC *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 65% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,194,096 Dinar (1,009 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 723,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (about 2 hours ago)