Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.439 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 541,912 Dinar (Mex$ 9,955) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)