Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1448.855 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,198,922 Dinar (€827) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 813,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)