Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1379.889 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 46% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,056,663 Dinar (€766) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 723,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)