Cost of living comparison between Greater Sudbury, Canada and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 875.403 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greater Sudbury (Canada) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 506,329 Dinar (C$578) in Greater Sudbury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)